TigerMelville, LLC built the twirl app as a Commercial app. This SERVICE is provided by TigerMelville, LLC and is intended for use as is. This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
End User License
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and Twirl and governs use of this app made available through the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. By installing the Twirl App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and understand that there is no tolerance for objectionable content. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the Twirl App. In order to ensure Twirl provides the best experience possible for everyone, we strongly enforce a no tolerance policy for objectionable content. If you see inappropriate content, please use the "Report as offensive" feature found under each post.
1. Parties: This Agreement is between you and Twirl only, and not Apple, Inc. (“Apple” or “Alphabet”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that Apple and Alphabet, and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and Apple or Alphabet has the right to enforce this Agreement against you. Twirl, not Apple or Alphabet, is solely responsible for the Twirl App and its content.
2. Privacy: Twirl may collect and use information about your usage of the Twirl App, including certain types of information from and about your device. Twirl may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to measure the use and performance of the Twirl App.
3. Limited License: Twirl grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Twirl App for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use the Twirl App on Apple or Android devices that you own or control and as permitted by the App Store or Google Play Store Terms of Service.
4. Age Restrictions: By using the Twirl App, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 17 years of age or older and you agree to be bound by this Agreement; (b) if you are under 17 years of age, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian; and (c) your use of the Twirl App does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your access to the Twirl App may be terminated without warning if Twirl believes, in its sole discretion, that you are under the age of 17 years and have not obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you provide your consent to your child's use of the Twirl App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement in respect to your child's use of the Twirl App.
5. Objectionable Content Policy: Content may not be submitted to Twirl, who will moderate all content and ultimately decide whether or not to post a submission to the extent such content includes, is in conjunction with, or alongside any, Objectionable Content. Objectionable Content includes, but is not limited to: (i) sexually explicit materials; (ii) obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity; (iii) content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent; (iv) content that promotes the use or sale of illegal or regulated substances, tobacco products, ammunition and/or firearms; and (v) gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.
6. Warranty: Twirl disclaims all warranties about the Twirl App to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, Twirl, not Apple or Alphabet, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.